Sunday, February 24, 2008

Delusional white people

Intrade puts Obama at 85% on the Democratic nomination. Clinton is making her last stand at Ohio and Texas.

Is it just me or is this crazy? A black man with the middle name Hussein is going to be running for President against a war hero. This should be a VERY interesting election. And I think that if John McCain is willing to rethink his support of Bush policies now that he's already wrapped up the nomination (Iraq, Taxes, etc), I may yet switch.

Anyway, Obama is a fad. Yes, he may have decent policy prescriptions, but when people claim that he's bringing new people into politics, it's not because of his enlightened political philosophy. It's because apathetic people now have something cool to root for and people who don't understand the policy divides in this country and how difficult it will be to overcome them.

Anyway, the wildly popular blog Stuff White people like has a post on Obama . I've been trying to put up HBD realism on the site to counter anything that speaks well of criminal minorities, but the sheer size of the comments prevents me.

Either way, it's a treasure trove. An unmoderated popular blog? That's the central spot for me to put links on my blog to posts that use evolutionary biology to back up his amusing white observations. Should be interesting.


Because white people are afraid that if they don’t like him that they will be called racist.


This is brilliant. And I think it is also half the reason why Obama does well in Caucuses.

Anyway, so I've been reading another blog occasionally which posted a pretty rough sketch of Rush Limbaugh's talking points against Obama in the coming months.




As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for their ... well, support.

Your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.




Oh man, this is gonna be good. According to Steve Sailer, Michelle Obama failed her bar exam and wrote a stupid thesis, which is now being opened up. But then again, McCain slept with a lobbyist? Obama has ties to a radical pastor? But McCain is decaying!

Get the popcorn ready.

No comments: